Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chocolate Chip Scones

For a few days now, I have been craving scones. I think it was after I had a delicious cinnamon scone in Starbucks one morning. After I finished the delicious scone I thought to myself: I bet I can make scones too. You know, because I am a baker and all.

So I set out to find a scones recipe. After googling "recipe for scones" and coming up with NADA I decided to turn to Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen Website. It sure has a lot of tasty recipes. And there it was, RIGHT on the top of the page! Chocolate Chip Scones. I looked no further. I had found the jackpot.

Delicious. Tasty. Easy.

1 comment:

EOC said...

The scones were delish! Meg brought them over yesterday. We missed you at book club tho! Can you do April 1st for the next time?