Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

pretty in pink.

Took a browse through j.crew tonight while watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics in Vancouver. Everything (well almost everything) that caught my eye just happened to be a shade of pink. How fitting, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Here are the items I will be dreaming about tonight:


What a gorgeous sweater. I love the bit of extra fabric tied around the neck. It's so elegant.








Cute little t-shirt. Lace and beaded applique. Very lovely.









This lightweight beach dress is precious. The little ruffle at the bottom is my favorite part.








The color of this skirt is very old fashioned to me. I think it would look so great with just a simple cream t-shirt. Or the authentic fleece popover (see below).





That's all I've got for the pretty pink. Here's some more items I love (not pink, but still pretty):




The ballet flat. Classic.









Here's the fleece popover in ivory. I have this in red and it's so cozy.









The golden cocktail skirt.
Yes, please.

No comments: