Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

ABC's

Oh, hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA this week. Just so busy learning how to teach kids their ABCs and stuff like that. I'm in the process of looking for a teaching job for next fall. It's hard work! There's so much to do and research and hardly enough time to do it. Today I'm headed to an education job fair. There will be over 30 schools there from the Boston area. I've got my resumes ready and my smile on (my handshake is nice and firm too)... wish me luck! Then tomorrow I'll be on my way to Sturbridge, MA to attend the Massachusetts Reading Association's annual literacy conference.
Exciting!

Looking forward to the weekend... Brickhouse girls are coming to town. YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

bailey said...

Good luck Anna! You'll blow them away with that handshake. Miss you and can't wait to see you in TWO weeks :)