Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Adult reading...

For the last 4 months I've been reading children's books. Oh, and young adult literature too. It's because I'm in a Children's/YA Lit class in grad school this semester. I'm really enjoying the class and I DO very much enjoy these books, but I really miss reading grown up books too. It's practically impossible to do any pleasure reading when you are a student. It's tragic.



LUCKILY the semester is coming to an end... and so my adult reading commences again. Hallelujah. First up: Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout. My book club is reading this book this month and so far (3 chapters in), so good. It's the winner of the Pulitzer Prize so I have high expectations. We shall see...!





Other books on my to-read list include:












They both look so good...
Can't wait till classes are over and I am a free woman again. Summer days will be here soon. And friends, I cannot wait!

No comments: