Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RUN, Forest, RUN.

Yesterday was Marathon Monday-- The Boston Marathon!!
Those runners are absolutely amazing. It's so inspiring. Makes me want to be a runner.

Unfortunately, I am not really a runner. Never did like it much. But guess what? Tomorrow I am getting up early and going for a run. My legs just feel like they want to after seeing the marathon. I realize this is just another one of my crazy impulses, but whatever, a girl can pretend.

I'm going down the street, around the reservoir and back.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

meggy said...

anna, i love the pictures, it was simply the best of times wasn't it? my sister is a new fan of your blog, keep up the good work, we truly enjoy it and it lifts my spirits.

Anna {dear friend} said...

THanks Meagan! It was great seeing you and I had an absolute blast at the wedding. Wish we could do it all over again this weekend!!