Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

A night out with the Boogies.

Last night I very excitedly went out to meet up with erin and ee: my friends, my lovers, my boogers. I met these amazing girls my junior year in college and very quickly after we met we knew we were meant to be friends for life. And so we spent the rest of our college days singing and nanner dancing and singing and nanner dancing some more. Ahh, the memories.

ee has been living in San Diego for the past 4 years and this summer she will be traveling cross country to move back over to the east coast! I can't even believe it-- she's really going to be my neighbor. FOR REAL.

It was such a fun night last night. We had dinner and drinks at a new place in Fenway, Remy's Sports Bar. Named after the famous Jerry Remy, major league baseball sports broadcaster and former 2nd baseman for the Boston Red Sox. The restaurant was really cool, with views of Fenway and delicious food. It'll be super fun (but packed, I'm sure) to go to during games this spring and summer. GO SOX!
click here to view menu

After drinks we headed over to Southie and continued to love each other until the wee hours of the morning. Because that's just what lovers do: they love each other. What a great night. It's ALWAYS better when we're together.

1 comment:

Hannah Montgomery said...

oh my oh my goodness. that night looks amazing. Cant wait to be together soon!