Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bailey and Kevin's Wedding Weekend!

I've just gotten home from one of the most glorious weekends ever.
Bailey and Kevin got married!

It began Friday afternoon when we all arrived excited and ready celebrate. The rehearsal dinner was so fun and was a perfect beginning to a weekend of many smiles and many toasts. The food was delicious the whole weekend through (Zan can't stop talking about it!), the weather was terrific, and the ambiance of the resort was perfect. But most important of all-- The bride looked STUNNING and party was a blast. It was so amazing to be back with all my favorite people from home and to have met new friends along the way this past year. Here's some pictures of the celebration... Enjoy!

The bride and groom popping some bottles of bubbly
Having some champagne before the rehearsal dinner
The party the night before...

THE BIG DAY!!

"Baby's first Horah"
I loved this!!
Nice moves, Bails!
Me and Bailey's mom Meagan--- my blog's #1 fan!!
CONGRATS to the happy bride and groom.
XOXOXOXO.

Here's to the memories of a wonderful night with wonderful friends.
Miss you guys already!! See you soon!

1 comment:

Koozie said...

Amazing, I found your site on Bing looking around for something completely unrelated and I really enjoyed your site. I will stop by again to read some more posts. Thanks!