Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Photo Booth Snapshots


Fortunately I did not wake up with that monday morning feeling today. Probably because I am still on my wedding weekend high. After unpacking my things last night I forgot we had these fun pictures from the reception! Bailey and Kevin had a photo booth at their wedding for guests to take pictures and leave in a scrapbook. It was such a cute idea and we had so much fun posing for the camera. We even stole the bride away for a few minutes and got some pictures with her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I KNEW i could trust you with these pictures!!! Of course you put them up like a day after the wedding!! :)

ALSO--unrelated, but that little picture that says "Keep Calm and have a cupcake"....ummm I saw that little journal with that cover in B and N a few months ago and HAD to buy it!! I use it all the time :) love that you appreciate it too1!!