Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I LOVE: Bedding.

I've decided to start a new "category" in my blog-- Bedding. For my single room in my apartment I have 4 different sets of bedding. Sometimes I change with the seasons, and other times I change it up just because I feel like it. All of my bedding is of an orangy-pinkish hue. I love orange. It's so warm and cozy.

Here is a current picture of my bedroom:
The duvet cover was a steal on sale at the Garnet Hill Factory store in Franconia, NH. It's so light and airy, a perfect match for springtime. The pillows are a mismatch from several different stores. A few from Homegoods, L.L.Bean and Anthropologie. And the drapes are actually Ralph Lauren orange paisley sheets that my mom cut up and sewed into curtains. So cute. I've had them since college and my love for them is just as strong as ever. So that's my bedding in a nut shell. I'll try to remember to post pictures when I change it up again.

For now here is some other bedding that I am in love with:
These next couple of pictures are all from Anthropologie.
Their bedding is glorious.
LOVE!!

And I'm not sure where this is from, but I really like it:
I love the orange and grey. Such a nice pair of colors!

No comments: