Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

CCBB: the best around.

You need to make this chocolate chip banana bread. It is AMAZING.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Ingredients
3/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 bananas, mashed (I used 5)
2 eggs, well beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup buttermilk
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I used WAY more. I just poured them in until I thought it was enough, which probably ended up being around 2 cups. I'm serious.)

Directions
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly. Blend bananas, eggs, and vanilla. Add buttermilk. Sift flour with soda and salt. Stir into bananas mix. Add in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
Bake @ 325 degrees for 1 hour & 15 minutes til done (mine took about 15 minutes longer than this).

COOL AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: