Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a little early, but oh so delicious.

Eggnog latte, anyone? Yes, please!

So it's November 10 and the Starbucks holiday cups have already been out for over a week. Is it me or does Christmas come earlier every year? I don't remember Thanksgiving happening yet. Oh well, more delicious drinks for all of us. I personally like the eggnog latte the best, but will occasionally change it up with a peppermint mocha or gingerbread latte. Like Meg always says, "There's nothing like a warm red cup and some holiday spice to get ya in the christmas spirit!".

Can't wait to break out the Mariah Carey Merry Christmas CD! But for that, I think I'll wait til after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Hannah Montgomery said...

YUMMMM!

but the prices. PUHLEASE!

xoxoxoxo

C said...

I've never tried the eggnog one, but every year I count the days till the peppermint mocha comes out. YUM!!!!