Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Drinks at the Roadhouse: taste victory.

Last night, we headed over to the Roadhouse in Washington Square to meet up with our friends Hillary and John for some drinks. They have a huge selection of craft beers, and it's fun to try the different kinds. Last night I went with the Alagash White- not too creative but one that I do enjoy. Zan got the Ithaca Flower Power IPA and was very excited about it because it's one of his favorites from back in the day at Hobart. Last night the Roadhouse was pretty empty, which was strange for a Saturday night, but the atmosphere is nice and we had a fun time. I've eaten here before, when the theme was BBQ, but it looks like they have changed their menu to Baja Bayou (whatever that means?). Hm, maybe they aren't doing so well? I'll have to go back sometime soon and try out the new food. I really liked the old food and it's a bummer that they changed it. They used to have deep fried pickles, which were incredible, so I hope that's still on the menu. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Here's some pics from last night:
Good times all around... see you soon, John and Hillary!

No comments: