Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

just another manic monday.

Yesterday was a great day for me. For Meg, not so much. I've decided to tell this story because the end is just too funny not to tell. We laughed about it all through dinner!

At 11:00 I get a panicked call: "Anna! I can't find my wallet anywhere. And I don't have any money and I need to bring Stuart to McDonalds."

I calmed her down and told her to meet me in the Pru and I'd give her some cash. Problem solved.

At 11:45: "Anna! This is the worst day ever. I don't have my keys to the house and I need to get the car keys and go pick up Stuart."

She decided to climb the fence. No big deal, right? Not really, until she stood on the trash can, the trash can tipped over, and she broke off a piece of the fence. Whoops.

At 12:00: "Ok I'm good. I got in the house, I'm in the car. Everything's OK."

AWESOME. My day is going just fine at this point. No troubles at all except for all the frantic phone calls. At 2:30 I arrive at the house Meg babysits at so she can go to class. (I help her out every Monday afternoon.) When I got there she was wearing a princess crown. I saw it on her head, but didn't think much of it. Thought it was normal I guess. Why? I have NO idea.

At 3:00: "ANNA. Why did you not tell me I left the house with a crown on my head?!!!!!!!"
HAHAHA. She had left the house, walked through Boston, had been on the train for 20 minutes and had the crown on her head the entire time. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh Megs, what a day.

At least we ended the night well- Meg, Zan, Josh and I to Fajitas and 'Ritas for some eats before heading over to the movie theatre to see NEW MOON!! Ahh, it was glorious. Yeah TEAM EDWARD!

1 comment:

Hannah Montgomery said...

ohhh Meg! What a bummer of a day... glad it all ended well and no one got hurt.

ps- LOVE your sweater :-)