Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

weekend in Maine!

Had some good old fashioned Maine fun this weekend! Went up Saturday to visit with Hannah and we had a great time catching up, discussing wedding details, eating, hanging out with Hobart and Todd, and shopping! We went out to dinner Sat night with Reebs at a cute little restaurant in Portland called Pat's Cafe. YUM! We got mussels for our appetizer and then I got Shepard's Pie, Han got crab crusted haddock, and Reebs went with the hanger steak. Triple YUM!


Here's a pic of me with Hannah's new kitten Finley. So little and cute! I even liked him and I hate cats. I'm so allergic, it's insane. Luckily, he doesn't have real cat fur yet so I was safe. But I don't know what I'll do when he grows up! I'll have to double up on the Benadryl, which may result in me sleeping the whole time. He is a good looking cat though, so he has that going for him, I guess.

Sunday was super successful because we got up and went to YOGA! Not my first time, but it's something I don't do regularly. I reeeeally liked it and wish I could find a good place here in Brookline! I felt amazing afterwards. And the space was very cool. Yay yoga.


For lunch we went to this great restaurant called O'Naturals. It's a new fast food chain, but they only use natural and organic ingredients, which is pretty neat! I had a flatbread BLT and Han got a pesto chicken sandwich. It was super good and is a very original idea for a restaurant.

The afternoon we hit up the j.crew outlet (had to) and then it was back to Boston for me! Concord Coach Lines all the way... they have free wifi now too! FAB! I just love visiting Maine!
Thanks for having me, Han.. see you on the 19th! xoxo.