Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Paris Creperie

The Paris Creperie, located in Coolidge Corner, is just so delicious it makes me melt. I stopped by here tonight to grab a quick dinner before my class. I decided to go for my staple item: the ham and gruyere cheese crepe. Delicious with a capital "D". I love coming here for a fast bite, or even a weekend brunch. It gets pretty crowded on the weekends, but it's well worth waiting for a table. The place is UBER small, but that's part of what I love about it. They have a million different kinds of crepes to choose from, or if you're picky you can make your own! My other favorite kind to get is the Nutella and banana crepe. That one is DELECTABLE (spelled with all caps!). It is so mouth watering you won't even believe it's real. You'll probably have to pinch yourself just to make sure you're not dreaming. I'm serious, it's that good.

So next time your around Coolidge Corner, stop by the Paris Creperie! Choose one that you find appetizing, get it to go (and one for me while your at it) and stop on by the old apartment! We can hang out and catch up. Drink coffee with eggnog and devour our crepes together. What are you waiting for? Get on over here! It'll be GREAT!

No comments: