Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOVE: green cotton PJ's

I had a weekend class (The Teaching of Writing) all weekend long. Nightmare. Here's how the weekend classes at Lesley go:

Friday night: 5-10
Saturday: 8-5
Sunday: 8-5
(Two weekends a semester per class. Incredibly painful.) Can you imagine sitting and thinking that long for 3 days straight?!

YUCK. All I could think of at the end of today was how much I couldn't wait to get home, get out of my jeans, and put on my pajamas.

No more worries. I am wearing them now and life is good.

These pajamas, most often found through Garnet Hill, are the coziest PJ's I have ever owned. They are super soft AND organic (so we can't complain there!). For years I would look at these PJ's in the catalog, month after month, and say I wanted them. I always say this about clothes in catalogs. I've been turning the pages down on clothing catalogs since I was a little girl, labeling and circling items I want. I have never once ordered anything from a catalog. Ever. I don't know why, I just never follow through. BUT! I found these pajamas at the Garnet Hill factory store last year in Franconia, NH and have been wearing them ever since (by night, of course). LUCKY! I have the pink PJ's (featured in the picture) but I better get myself another set, before these ones disintegrate. Not only are they cozy, but stylish too! LOVE MY PAJAMAS!

No comments: