Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Kid Couture.

I just got the crewcuts holiday catalog in the mail today and everything is so precious I can hardly stand it. I just want to be a small being so I can wear all those adorable headbands, sparkly jewlery and cute puffy, fluffy skirts and pretend to be Fancy Nancy.

I was in the store a few weekends ago and picked up some necklaces from the crewcuts section. I couldn't help myself they were so cute. That, and I couldn't afford the adult versions. Poor is me. No, but really, I think the necklaces I bought were more my everyday style. I do love the fancier women's jewelry but it's just not practical for everyday wear. Unless your the Queen of England, and even then it's a little over the top.

Here are the necklaces I bought:
Yes, I realize I got the same necklace in 3 different colors. But they were 30% off 2 or more and I hardly ever pass up a deal like that. Plus, I had trouble deciding which one I liked the best. Who knows, maybe I'll give one as a Christmas gift? Ehhh, I feel separation anxiety already just thinking about this idea so don't get your hopes up. Just saying.

No comments: