Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving is for giving thanks.

It's Thanksgiving today so here goes a list of what I am thankful for. The full list would fill pages and pages of paper, but here's a few important things I can think of on this particularly joyful day:

1) Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and sweet potato casserole. And PIE. Lots and lots of pie.

2) Zyrtec. (My gram has 2 cats.)
Without it I wouldn't be breathing right now.

3) My camera. For snapping great shots
and helping me capture the memories.

4) My health. Swine free and very grateful.
So far, so good.

5). LOVE. I'm thankful for all the people who bring
love to my life and happiness to my heart.
Sending buckets of love back to you today and every day of the year!

CHEERS! And Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: