Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Boots, I love you.

So I absolutely understand that it is summer and that it is 85 degrees and the end of June. I get it, I get it.

But still, I cannot stop thinking about these boots.

Trouble is, I don't even know if they still exist. Madewell sold them last fall and winter, and I even have a faint memory of them being in the store last spring. I haven't had the chance to stop by lately and do not know if they are still purchasable. The website does not have them, but could the store? Does anyone know?! Can anyone out there tell me? Please, give info. Help a sister out. For some strange reason (or maybe not so much, given my history) I feel like these need to be my boots. Why? Good question. Am I nuts? Absolutely. At any rate, these gorgeous boots are stuck in my head and I can't get them out and I love them.

I love them.

Boots, I love you. Please be mine.

No comments: