Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A weekend with the Delta Chi guys...

I'm back!! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to writing. We had a crazy college reminiscent weekend at Nick and Cait's wedding back at HWS and it was AWESOME. I honestly think it took me until this morning to fully recover. I had that much fun. But I'm back to normal now and it feels so good.

The Groom was one of Zan's fraternity brothers, so all of his pledge class came back for the event. I wasn't friends with most of these guys in college, but after this weekend I wish I was. They are a really great group and I found myself laughing almost the entire time. One for the memory books. Good times, good times.

We went on a wine tour...

Hung out at the old fraternity house...

Had fun times at the Side Show...

Danced the night away at the wedding...

And got silly in the photo booth... I can't get enough of these!

Congrats, Nick and Cait! Thanks for sharing your day with us... Have fun in Spain!!

2 comments:

Eliza Nelson said...

I spotted a red light/green light from the side show pics. I can't believe how many I consumed Senior year....

Anna {dear friend} said...

I know they are ridiculous!! YUM.