Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bright colors from Boden.

Do you get Boden catalogs in the mail like I do? I don't even know why these are sent to me, but I'm not complaining. Their clothes are so precious. Classic items in the brightest, most lively colors. It kind of reminds me of L.L.Bean, but slightly more youthful, if you know what I mean. The clothes are based out of the UK, and every time I browse through the pages of the catalog I am brought to a mini fantasy land, somewhere between the british countryside and Heaven's most delectable candy shop.

Here are some delightful sweaters I thought I'd share with you. I can imagine myself wearing them in the cool breeze of a Cape Cod summer night.



I love this purple sweater. I've been really into V-necks lately and I think this would look really nice over a navy summer dress.











I have also been into wearing grey lately. This looks like just your average cardigan, but I love the detailing of the larger buttons and the striped ribbon and fun colored lining on the inside of the sweater.








This colorful sweater is PRESH-ious. I just love it so much. Don't you?














Also, adorable. With dark skinny jeans? NEED!














I can totally see this sweater over a white t-shirt and white jeans. The robin's egg blue is just so pretty.













Stripes! No summer wardrobe is complete without them. This sweater just looks so cozy and I LOVE the Peter Pan collar.









Such fun stuff. Expect another post in the near future with more summer outfit ideas from Boden. I'm obsessed!!

No comments: