Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

a touch of fun for your laptop...

I'm thinking about getting a "skin" for my MacBook. They're all the rage if you haven't heard. They add a little personality to any computer and can be found in many different patterns and pictures. They can also be easily removed without leaving any residue, which is VERY important to me, as I am ridiculously in love with my computer. I've found a few that I really like and it'll just be a matter of time before I order one. Which one do you like best?

Autumn Dots by Decalgirl
(Fun. Colorful. Polka Dots.)

(close to my heart.)

(not sure if this is really my style-- but I think it's super cool.)

(Very me. I had a poster of this in college.)

(whimsical and cute)

(LOVE this one. Totally my favorite. Totally fun!)

No comments: