Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What would Emma Pillsbury Wear?

I just found the best blog EVER (or really, I have to give credit here to my good friend Ali from high school). She posted this on her facebook page and as I was skimming down my news feed my eyes stopped in their tracks at this post.

What would Emma Pillsbury wear?

Here are a few of the words that came to mind when I clicked on this link (if you are a frequent reader this should come as no surprise):
Joy! Dream! Wahoooo! Sweet! Amazing! Jubilation! GLEEEEEEE!
It really and truly was fireworks like that. This blog is genius. Pure genius.

Here is a little excerpt from the blog...
"When Emma Pillsbury appeared on Glee, I sat up and took notice. Who was this cardigan-clad darling with a penchant for plastic gloves and antiseptic wipes? That jewelry! Those shoes! In an instant, I was hooked on all things Emma. Join me as I scour the internet for her (and ultimately my) dream wardrobe."

Go on... visit the website now... you know you want to!

No comments: