Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spotted: Housewife at The Booksmith

I would like to start off this post by saying that my sister is a celebrity fanatic. She loves reality TV and trashy magazines. LOVES the gossip and the drama. I'm not saying I don't watch The Bachelorette every once and awhile or pick-up an US Weekly and peruse through the pictures of Suri Cruise, but my sister, she takes it to a whole new level.

Today for instance, we found out Jill Zarin from The Real Housewives of New York would be at the Brookline Booksmith to promote her new book Secrets of a Jewish Mother. Obviously Meg had to go. And obviously she was going to make me go with her! I am not an obsessive Real Housewives watcher myself, but do watch on occasion and of course enjoy a good celebrity sighting from time to time. The experience was actually really fun-- we heard Jill, Lisa, and Gloria read from and talk about the book, Jill answered juicy questions about the show, AND we got to meet Bobby! Everybody loves Bobby!

Here are some pics from the event:
I have to admit by the end I was just as awe struck as Meg.
Well, whadya know.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

SOOOO jeal. I saw the sign today but was too lazy to go! She looks FAB.

Anonymous said...

How many people were at event?

Anna {dear friend} said...

They said around 200!