Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bumble Belly Designs

This weekend at the Brookline Art Festival I came across some really awesome artists. One of my favorites was Bumble Belly Designs-- who creates unique throw pillows and bags, and also a really interesting type of art called encaustic mixed media. I had never heard of it before but it looks something like this:
Super cool. My mom bought me a decorative hanging plaque of a sail boat on top of a map of Chatham. It's lovely and is now hanging on my hallway door. Thanks, Mom!

Here are some of Bumble Belly Designs other products. They are really fun and would look great in a light and airy sunlit room. Very coastal. Very summer.



Perfect for toting a book and sunscreen to the beach!

So cute, right?

Really nice stuff. Hope you have a good Monday! xo

No comments: