Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

squeaky green, super clean

Did you know that most dryer sheets are made with animal fat? Totally gross. I didn't even know this until I went to write this post. I wanted to tell you how I found these really pleasant smelling moist dryer sheets and when I went to do a little research about them I found out the fun fact about dryer sheets and animal fat. Awesome.

Luckily, you don't need to use animal-fat infested dryer sheets anymore. You can start using method squeaky green dryer cloths and can kiss animal fat goodbye (sorry, I'll stop saying animal fat now. It's giving me the heebie jeebies too).

These squeaky green dryer cloths are brilliant.
They are just a little bit damp and when you put them in the dryer along with your clothes renewable plant-based softeners make your clothes super soft and just so perfectly fragrant. Now that's something you want to put your face up to. Squeaky green, super clean, hot clothes out of the dryer. Oh my. Yes, please.

No comments: