Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Burns' in Boston.

So on a regular basis the only Burns family member I see in Boston is my sister. I've been lucky this weekend though because I not only got to see one Burns cousin, but two! A rare and most excellent occasion.

We hit up the Boston Book Fest on Saturday afternoon to see Peggy and Tom who were in town working at their company's tent, Drawn and Quarterly, selling comics and the like. We hung around the book fest for a few minutes, before deciding anthropologie was slightly more fun. It was so great to see you guys, even if it wasn't for that long!
See you at Christmas!!

My cousin Virginia was also in town with my Uncle Dean
for the NFDA convention, which is here in Boston this year at the Expo Center. They are staying at our family friends house, also in Brookline, so we had everyone over for dinner tonight! Crockpot sloppy joe's and my special mustard dressing salad. Quite the enjoyable evening, I'd say.
Here's a pic of me, Meg, Ginia and Leigh from tonight:

Great to have everyone in town and glad they
could swing by for some eats!

No comments: