Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

pretty project at 31 temple street.

Last week I helped my friend Andrea redecorate her bedroom. Although my heart lies in teaching, my second life passion is and always has been ("I love my room, I love my room...", anyone?) interior decorating. Andrea asked me to help her after she moved in so I guess she must like my style/trust my decorating skills (thank you, friend!). I've been excited about the project from the moment I saw her bedroom. It's a tiny one, but it has TONS of potential. She picked out her bedding from anthropologie (a.mazing) and her furniture is all vintage (tried and true). Here's the room, before and after. I arrived at 10 AM ready to whip this place into shape, and it only took us about 2 hours! It ended up looking so pretty, if I do say so myself. And it was fun too!

Before:
Not the prettiest room I've ever seen.... YET. So we worked on her room for about 2 hours, taking the bed apart and moving furniture around, and in the end we came up with this...

After:
Adorable, right?? I know the blinds are still busted, and we're still waiting for curtains, wall shelves, and some artwork. But after all that stuff is in then it will be complete! I'll post more pictures when the finishing touches are in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM.I LOVE MY ROOM. I LOVE MY ROOM.