Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pam and Jim get hitched!!

YAY for The Office wedding!! I was just doing a little catch-up on missed TV and watched the hour long Office episode where Jim and Pam finally tie the knot. EXCELLENT!!! Everybody loves these two and I do too. Of course they were supposed to be together from episode one. I still remember the days of flirting by the receptionist desk. Pam oblivious (in mind, not heart of course) and Jim just soaking up every second he could. And finally, it happened! They are as cute as ever together in this episode. Just love. And I cannnot even describe how hard I was laughing at both Andy's pre-wedding dance party and the Dunder-Mifflin dance-off down the aisle. I was choking I was laughing so hard. Erin?! Oscar?! STANLEY?!!!! HILARIOUS!!! This is for sure an episode I will watch again and again. One for the books. Priceless.

No comments: