Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Love: Hilary Swank

Hilary Swank was on Ellen this morning promoting her new movie: Amelia Earhart. SO EXCITING! LOVE Hilary Swank. She is most definitely my favorite actress. On Ellen I found out that she loves Halloween and her dogs. She rescued one of her dogs, Karoo, when she was filming in South Africa. He was full of worms and had a million flees and ticks, but she adopted him despite all that and brought him home. I really admire her for doing this because I personally don't think I would have done that. But then again, I've never been in South Africa and found a little pup, and have also never come across a sick dog. Anyways, love her in all the movies she's in. She is the 3rd youngest woman to win 2 Academy Awards. She's clearly amazing and fantastic.

This pic is from the movie Freedom Writers. It's one of my favorite Hilary Swank movies because she plays a young teacher trying to get her students, tough "city kids", to love writing. GREAT movie.


Here's a pic from the new movie, Amelia Earhart. She looks JUST like the real Amelia Earhart and from what she told Ellen (she worked for 8 weeks perfecting her accent and studying her) I bet she'll portray her perfectly. Can't wait to see it!

No comments: