Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sorellina

Went to Sorellina last night in Back Bay because my Friend, Mrs. Foss, was back in town!!! It was reeeeally great to see her (she moved down to the sunny state and I bet it's so sunny down there... like a perminent summer... jealous.) and I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera and taking some pictures. SO unlike me! Anyways, I had to find some sort of visual to add to my blog so I picked these delicious truffle fries (see below). UNREAL. The meal was SUPER savory, although a little on the expensive side. The interior is beautiful, very white and trendy. I'd say it was a special occasions type of place. And this was a special occasion. Plus, you only live once. Right?

I ordered:
App: TUNA* hand - cut raw, spicy mostarda aioli and chili vinegar
Main Dish: MACCHERONCELLI American kobe beef meatballs, barolo sauce and Parmigiano, side order of truffle fries
Dessert: SEMI FREDDO mocha meringue, caramel syrup
My Rating: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Basically, it was awesome.

No comments: