Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ELLEN.

Don't you love Ellen? I do. I just recently discovered the Ellen Degeneres show because as a full-time student and a part-time nanny I don't work most days until after 11:30. SO, while I should be doing homework and reading, I instead watch Ellen. Before I became a devoted Ellen fan, I used to watch Regis and Kelly. This is only because I am a HUGE Today Show fan, on NBC- channel 7 (LOVE the whole gang), and Reg and Kelly are also on channel 7. I can't even believe I was wasting my time with that mumbo jumbo when Ellen was on channel 5! I feel so lucky to have hit the wrong channel one morning. Changed my life! The Ellen Show is an excellent way to start your morning. She makes me laugh like no one else and I just love her dancing. CLASSIC. Pair Ellen with a cup of coffee and some greek yogurt and raspberries and you're gonna have a GREAT day. Guaranteed.

Here's a clip from a couple of days ago. Love this one:

No comments: