Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Trader Joe's!!

I love Trader Joe's. I've never met someone who doesn't! I have to admit right off they bat that it's no Wegmans, but seriously, what is? Nothing can beat the big W. However, Trader Joe's does a fine job at being my neighborhood grocery store. I love stopping by here for a quick shop around. They always have a great flower selection and also always have samples. MMmm good. I love their creative tag lines and cheap prices too. Since there are so many items I love in TJ's I've decided to start blogging about certain products from time to time. Hopefully you're lucky enough to have a TJ's near you, especially if you don't have a Wegmans either. I don't know what I'd do without it. As much as I love Whole Foods (oh so much)- it breaks the bank! So Trader Joe's is where it's AT. Check back to the blog for delicious foods that you can try too!

No comments: